The Versatile Blogger Award
I'm back with a special one today as I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! Now I've seen a couple of similar things go around; however this one caught my eye and I loved the sound of it, so I thought I'd carry on the chain!
The "award" winner is nominated by another blogger, who then has to follow these rules:
Thank the person who nominated you
So of course I'd like to thank the lovely Aoife from Aoife Jane beauty for nominating me as it's always lovely to know that someone likes your blog enough to award you with something. She has a beautiful blog and I really do adore her blog design, so go over there and show her some love!
Share seven facts about yourself
I have just bought myself my first MAC lipstick (creme cup, if you must know!) so am a bit late to the party on that one
I love watching films, but I'm a sucker for a good rom-com film (The Other Woman; Love, Rosie, TFIOS; The Notebook etc.)
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to do things for myself and not just to please others, as I felt like I did this too much in 2014.
I am obsessed with green tea at the moment, although you can never go wrong with a good old fashioned Earl Grey or English Breakfast - very British, I know!
I watch more Netflix and YouTube than I do TV, although I'm currently loving Silent Witness. I'm also getting through Gossip Girl on Netflix at a phenomenal pace.
I'm a shopaholic, which is an illness for me that is ever getting worse. I'm not sure I can say much more on this topic... oops!
I'm newly obsessed with Pinterest; my favourite thing to do on there is to make my bucket list of places come alive with pictures, although it does mean I can easily kill 2 hours by admiring deep blue oceans and perfectly white sand...
Nominate 15 blogs that you love for the award and spread the love
My nominees are:
1. Penny (www.apennyforthem.co.uk)
2. Rebecca (www.blueeyedfashion.com)
3. Beth (www.beautyinbeta.co.uk)
4. Charlotte (www.afashionoddity.blogspot.co.uk)
5. Alice (www.beautybyalicee.co.uk)
6. Caroline (www.styleontheside.com)
7. Bethany (http://www.in-x-clouds.blogspot.co.uk)
8. Holly (www.thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk)
9. Elish (www.apieceofelish.blogspot.co.uk)
10. Lydia (www.electricsuede.com)
11. Eltoria (www.eltoriasecrets.blogspot.co.uk)
12. Rosy (www.rostinted.com)
13. Sally (www.themakeupdirectory.co.uk)
14. Albertine (www.dippywrites.com)
15. Abbie (www.kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk)
That was so difficult to cut it down to just 15: but I love reading all the above and I hope you enjoy finding new blogs. 2/5 posts this week done, come back for more tomorrow, have a lovely evening!
Read yesterday's post: New Baby Lips Dr Rescue review